- Admitted to the bar, 2000, Tennessee, 2000, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Bachelor of Arts (Cum Laude), 1994,
- University of Tennessee; Juris Doctor, 2000,
- Nashville School of Law; National Institute of Trial Advocacy, Trial Advocacy College, August 2001.
Tennessee Bar Association (Member, House of Delegates 2008-2020, Young Lawyers Division Board of Governors 2007-2008); Tennessee Bar Association Leadership Law Class of 2010; Knoxville Bar Association (Member, Board of Governors 2007-2009, Barristers/Young Lawyer Division President 2008, President-Elect 2007, Vice President 2006, Secretary-Treasurer 2005, Executive Committee 2004, Committee Chair Volunteer Breakfast 2002-2004); American Association for Justice (Formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America); Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association (Member, Board of Governors, 2003-2010); American Inns of Court, Hamilton Burnett Chapter, Barrister Member, 2005-2007.
- Sanders v. Traver et al., 109 S.W.3d 282 (Tenn. 2003)
- Motorcycle and Trucking Collisions
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Social Security Disability Claims.
University of Tennessee, Paralegal Education Program, Instructor in Torts and Personal Injury, 2007-2020.