Real Estate Litigation
Disputes involving real estate range from issues concerning ownership, improperly filed deeds, failure to disclose property defects or the property condition, breach of purchase and sale agreements and more. When your real property is in jeopardy, an experienced real estate litigation lawyer can protect your rights and assets.
At the Knoxville law firm of Breeding Carter Crippen, we help individuals and businesses resolve real estate and construction disputes. Our legal team includes skilled and experienced litigators, negotiators and mediators.
We can offer experienced legal assistance and representation in real estate disputes involving:
- Landlord-tenant disputes for both residential and commercial real property
- Sale and purchase contracts: Has someone signed a buy-sell agreement and not followed through? We can handle your breach of contract claim.
- Lien enforcements: We can file and enforce mechanic’s liens and materialman’s liens involving contractors, subcontractors and general contractors.
- Fraudulent conveyance of real property
- Misrepresentation regarding the condition of residential and commercial property
- Breaches of contract regarding financing
- Construction disputes
Our past and current clients include a broad range of businesses, including individuals and companies that own or are involved with shopping malls, leasing companies and rental homes. If you have questions or concerns regarding real estate and construction disputes and litigation, contact Breeding Carter Crippen.