If an individual or organization owes your business money, your business deserves a quick and successful resolution of the dispute. If you or your business is involved in a disagreement involving consumer transactions, employment law, work performed or any other business dispute, we can help.
At the business law firm of Breeding Olinzock Carter Crippen, we have resolved dozens of business disputes. Our attorney team includes skilled and experienced litigators, and our backgrounds include and involve:
- A business degree
- Experience in commercial real estate
- Experience drafting business contracts
Experience With Resolving Business Disputes
Our experience includes disputes involving:
- Noncompete agreements with employees, former employees and independent contractors
- Division of partnership assets and liabilities upon the dissolution of a partnership.
- Consumer protection, including issues involving false or misleading advertisements and false licensure claims
- Payment disputes between businesses, vendors and independent contractors
- Contract disputes between businesses, consumers and vendors
- Breaches of fiduciary duty
- Real estate and construction disputes
We work with consumers and businesses, plaintiffs and defendants. In addition, our attorney team includes experience working with businesses worldwide.
If you have questions regarding business law and business litigation, contact us. We accept credit cards, charge competitive rates and are available for evening and weekend appointments. To contact our office in Knoxville, Tennessee, call 865-670-8535.