Estate Planning And Probate
Estate Plans Tailored To Your Needs
Estate planning, probate and other generational transfers of wealth are unique matters. They are highly dependent on the individual circumstances. At Breeding Carter Crippen, our lawyers have worked in a variety of practice areas that can benefit you in your estate plan or probate administration.
As a firm with vast business formation and commercial litigation experience, we can help businesses with succession issues. As a family law firm, we know how to provide objective, honest and tailored legal representation even during emotionally trying times.
Our experience allows us to manage your estate plan or probate matter from an experienced and knowledgeable approach – one that is unique to you.
Comprehensive Estate Planning And Probate Services
Our legal team provides personalized, tailored legal representation involving:
- Estate planning: Whether your goal is to help grandchildren get an education or to provide for a special needs child, we can create your estate plan to advance your goals and provide you and your family peace of mind.
- Probate: For the executor of an estate, navigating the complexities of probate can be difficult. At Breeding Carter Crippen, we can help you protect yourself from legal liability as you distribute assets to beneficiaries. From the legal requirements associated with paying taxes to meeting deadlines, we can guide you through every step of probate.
- Estate administration: We also provide legal guidance to trustees regarding compliance with trust provisions and state and federal law.
- Will contests: For beneficiaries, or people who should be beneficiaries, we contest the validity of wills on the basis of fraud, undue influence and lack of testamentary capacity.
- Tax planning and minimization strategies: There may still be ways to reduce the tax burden on beneficiaries. We will help you explore all options.