People who face criminal charges are placed at a disadvantage from the moment they are contacted by police. The police and the prosecutor know what evidence they will need to convict you of a crime and will use all of the resources available to them to obtain it. To protect your future and your reputation, you will need an experienced defense attorney between you and the State.
At Breeding & Lodato, LLC, in Knoxville, we provide the strong defense you need. Attorney Joseph Lodato is a former prosecutor and police officer who now dedicates his legal practice to defending people who face criminal charges. He understands what the police and prosecutor are trying to do, and can take steps to protect you. Attorney Brad Henry has spent years handling criminal defense cases in state and federal court as well as criminal law appeals. The firms offers a free initial consultation to discuss your criminal case.
The following are examples of the types of cases Mr. Lodato defends:
- Driving under the influence, including first offense and multiple offense DUI
- Traffic offenses such as speeding, reckless driving and driving on a suspended or revoked license
- Misdemeanor crimes such as shoplifting and vandalism
- Defense of college students charged with crimes
- Juvenile offenses such as underage drinking and drug possession
- Drug charges such as possession and possession with intent to distribute meth, marijuana, cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin and prescription drugs
- Theft and white collar crimes, such as fraud and embezzlement
- Assault and violent crimes including domestic violence
- Federal criminal defense such as drug trafficking and identify theft
- Expungement of criminal records in Tennessee
- Tax fraud and evasion
For More Information About DUI, Traffic and Other Criminal Charges
Let experienced criminal defense attorneys and a former prosecutor and police officer protect your rights. For more information or to schedule a consultation with Knoxville criminal defense lawyer Joseph Lodato or Brad Henry, call 865-223-6307 or fill out our contact form.