People who face criminal charges are placed at a disadvantage from the moment they are contacted by police. The police and the prosecutor know what evidence they will need to convict you of a crime and will use all of the resources available to them to obtain it. To protect your future and your reputation, you will need an experienced defense attorney between you and the State.
At Breeding & Henry, LLC, in Knoxville, we provide the strong defense you need. Our criminal defense division harnesses the experience of a team of professionals that are well-versed in federal and state criminal defense. From the attorneys to the staff, our criminal defense team focuses their practice to the defense of individuals and companies from all types of federal crimes, state crimes, white collar offenses and regulatory enforcement actions. Attorneys Brad Henry, Jimmy Carter and our criminal defense team have spent years handling criminal defense cases in state and federal court as well as criminal law appeals. We are skilled advocates who are competent and knowledgeable of the complexities a defendant will face in the federal and state system.
Our prior experience includes defending cases brought by the District Attorney's Office, the United States Attorney's office, The Attorney General's Office, and various federal agencies including the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Drug enforcement Administration (DEA), Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and many others. Brad Henry has dedicated his career to the defense of federal criminal defendants and companies facing criminal offenses, internal investigations and administrative enforcement actions. Jimmy Carter's experience in complex criminal cases and his background as a firefighter and paramedic working in the emergency services field provides him a unique insight. He interned in Fourth Circuit Court and has extensive experience with orders of protection and contempt. The firms offers a free initial consultation to discuss your criminal case.
Comprehensive Criminal Defense Services
The following are examples of the types of cases our attorneys defend:
- Driving under the influence, including first offense and multiple offense DUI
- Traffic offenses such as speeding, reckless driving and driving on a suspended or revoked license
- Misdemeanor crimes such as shoplifting and vandalism
- Defense of college students charged with crimes
- Juvenile offenses such as underage drinking and drug possession
- Drug charges such as possession and possession with intent to distribute meth, marijuana, cocaine, crack cocaine, heroin and prescription drugs
- Theft and white collar crimes, such as fraud and embezzlement
- Assault and violent crimes including domestic violence
- Federal criminal defense such as drug trafficking and identify theft
- Expungement of criminal records in Tennessee
- Tax fraud and evasion
Contact Us For More Information About Federal, White Collar, DUI, Traffic and Other Criminal Charges
Let experienced criminal defense attorneys fight to protect your rights. For more information or to schedule a consultation with Knoxville criminal defense lawyer Brad Henry or Jimmy Carter, call 865-223-6307 or fill out our contact form.