Breeding & Henry, LLC, provides knowledgeable, tailored legal representation to clients across a wide range of practice areas. While we provide numerous services for our clients, each of our attorneys focuses on a limited number of practice areas so that we remain up-to-date and abreast of all current developments in the law.
Our lawyers are responsive to your individual questions and concerns. At our firm, you will work directly with an attorney who will be personally committed to your case. Throughout your legal matter our lawyers provide, clear, transparent and honest communication. Our commitment to our clients is one reason why the vast majority of our clients are referrals.
Why Choose Us?
Our past clients recommend us because we provide a high level of personal service, a thorough understanding of the law and a commitment to helping our clients meet their objectives. With us, you receive the benefits of a firm with:
- Veteran litigators who excel at creating persuasive courtroom arguments and exhibits
- Skilled mediators who are trained in collaborative divorce
- A family law attorney who is also a licensed counselor
- Significant experience defending against criminal charges of all types, including complex financial state and federal offenses
- A robust appellate practice in both state and federal courts
Get To Know Us With An Initial Consultation
If you have questions regarding divorce, child custody, child support, business law, criminal defense or commercial litigation, contact us at 865-223-6307 or fill out our online contact form. Our attorneys are available for evening and weekend appointments by request. We are conveniently located in Knoxville, Tennessee, in downtown near the courthouses. We respond promptly to inquiries.